Thursday, May 29, 2008

~RAINY DAYS OF SPRING~




Rain, Rain go away and come again another day~ Actually as I write this it is "POURING".... CATS & DOGS.. I am home alone all by myself.. I'm feeling a bit lonely.. I have my animals to watch over me~ Today was the last of the school year for my son Cody... He was very excited to begin Summer break.. Several neighborhood kids stopped by but Cody wasn't home. He decided to stay the night at a friends house. I could tell all of the kids in the neighborhood were celebrating as they were running crazy around the neighborhood! What it would feel like to be that young again...

Currently there is a severe thunderstorm warning until 10pm We are expected to get 1-3 inches of rain overnight And here I sit alone as the sky rumbles.... Where is my husband when I need him??? I guess I will go downstairs and work on my piece of art. I went to visit my granny on lunch break today and her eye was swollen. She was going to the doctor. Later today she found out she had an eye infection. Poor granny she was so uncomfortable... I hope she gets well soon.

I see the forecast calls for hot and humid weather next week in Minnesota, uhhhh... I am not ready for the humidity, we don't get along well. I see the oil prices are being investigated as it is stated on tonights news/price manipulation??? Do you think,............. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's FRIDAY tomorrow.. Happy Friday and it's the weekend BABY... Enjoy your evening.

~Smiles Kimbella~ :)))))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed